Our client is a gaming development studio with the goal to produce an open-world AAA game.
They are based in Singapore and Malaysia with many of the team collaborating remotely from countries like New Zealand, Spain, Indonesia, and Brazil. With large backing from a recently raised funding round, and they aim to create an entirely unique experience with immersive gameplay and extensive lore that will wow all gamers.
You will manage teams and multi-disciplinary game features with a focus on producing the highest game quality. Self-discipline, ability to follow through projects, having excellent communication and project management skills are essential
What You Can Expect To Work On
● Define Project roadmap and deliveries
● Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organisation, and accountability across a multi-discipline content team
● Priorities, dependencies, and conflicts for long-term projects should be considered and strategically handled.
● Expect and eliminate bottlenecks or obstacles that could prohibit developers from completing their tasks on schedule
● Coordination of the content production and release cycle is necessary to provide timely and effective communication between all parties from the beginning to the end.
● Coordinate, manage, and communicate deliverables to leadership team regarding the project status, risks, and opportunities What You Need to Succeed
● Experience: Proven work experience with a minimum of 5 years work experience and have at least 1 game published. Experience with release management is an advantage
● Technical Skills : Familiar with game development disciplines, processes, and pipelines, while having the ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules. Production methodologies (Agile, Scrum) as well as software (Jira, Shotgun, Excel, Project, Confluence, or equivalents)
● Communication : Ability to communicate with stakeholders and the team as a whole in an effective and concise manner
● People Management: Able to work as part of a team, and proven record of vendor and production teams management;
● Problem-Solving: Ability to solve complicated problems using best practices.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.