Fast moving Crypto Currency Digital asset manager based in London, are looking for a highly educated ambitious Crypto/Blockchain Software developer. They achieve this mission by providing institutional-grade investments products and services for digital asset investors. They’re a pioneer in digital asset investing and manages billions in assets on behalf of a global investor base, with offices in Jersey, Stockholm, London, and New York.
Joining the rapidly growing City of London office, the postholder would become part of a global teamdelivering a host of trading services to clients as well as proprietary trading. The postholder will be part of one of the largest proprietary trading desks in the fastest-growing asset space. Deploy systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple crypto currencies, including futures and options.
Software Developers are responsible for all aspects of the software development life cycle. As a Software Developer, you will have an opportunity to solve challenging problems arising in a crypto trading environment alongside traders, engineers, quantitative researchers and operations.
• Prototyping and developing new features and analytics.
• Enhancing and maintaining existing features & codebase.
• Constructing and improving back end software architectures.
• Optimizing platform performance and ensuring scalability.
• Working on all parts of the trading platform across the full stack.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Excellent programming skills (Python, SQL, Linux, Docker).
• Usage of Git.
• Working with REST and websocket APIs.
• Data manipulation and database experience.
• Interest in crypto currencies, financial markets and quantitative finance.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving focus.
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Experience of using workflow tools, JIRA, confluence, Slack.
• Experience of Agile, Scrum.
• Knowledge of finance, derivatives and cryptocurrencies.
• Angular and React.
• Second European Language.
• A minimum of a Masters or PhD in a quantitative subject such as Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering (essential).