Update check out our new Crypto Compliance Jobs section and also our new Crypto Jobs UK & International Job Board. Looking into working in Blockchain? We are a Blockchain Recruitment Agency network so get in contact!
We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
Founded in 2018, Koinly is used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges. We are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Team Leader to drive exceptional customer service by working with the Customer Support Manager managing and mentoring a team of support representatives. It’s our team’s goal to educate and assist our users on how to utilize Koinly to its full potential.
The Customer Support Team Leader will lead the team to success by coaching the team to reach their qualitative and quantitative targets and develop and implement quality assurance processes.
– Manage and direct the work of the technical support team by reviewing customer issues regularly to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality are delivered
– Assist Customer Support Manager in resolving customer queries and collaborating with the team
– Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the customer knowledge base by ensuring the development of timely and relevant knowledge/help articles related to product use
– Mentoring and coaching the team to reach their KPIs
– Evaluate overall customer satisfaction through customer surveys, TrustPilot reviews etc. and come up with ways to improve it
– Drive team performance to achieve key performance metrics related to productivity and satisfaction
– Work closely with our development team to help resolve customer issues
– Share feedback and insights with the broader organisation
– 4+ years of experience working within a Customer Support team, preferably within the SaaS or Blockchain industry
– Experience in leading, coaching and supervising a team
– Great written communication skills
– A love for going above and beyond for customers and making sure they get the best experience
– Extremely organised with high attention to detail
– Self-motivated with the ability to organise and manage your workload
– Enjoys the constantly changing, fast-paced, and “wearer of many hats” nature of working in a start-up environment
– You come from an accountancy or tax background
– You have an interest in cryptocurrencies
– Experience with Intercom or newsletter engagement tools is a plus
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!