Our client is a gaming development studio with the goal to produce an open-world AAA game and are based in Singapore and Malaysia with many of the team collaborating remotely from countries like New Zealand, Spain, Indonesia, and Brazil.
With large backing from they recently raised funding round, they aim to create an entirely unique experience with immersive gameplay and extensive lore that will wow all gamers.
You will be involved in different stages and aspects of the game’s creation in a young and enthusiastic team. You will be heavily involved in developing and writing excellent code.
What You Can Expect To Work On
● Collaborates effectively with designers and artist and deliver an interactive applications
● Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on all feature releases and builds
● Has a startup mentality and wants to help garner that type of environment
● Implement and improve a variety of fast and efficient core software using Unreal Engine
● Maintain and build code using C++ for all assigned work streams
● Help provide architectural oversight across the entire application
● Collaborate to devise optimal engineering solutions to technical challenges
● Creating original game mechanics.
● Drawing up, documenting and implementing detailed design documentation, including charts and diagrams that outline the various concepts and components involved.
● Testing the game and making amendments to enhance its capabilities.
What You Need to Succeed
● Experience: Proven work experience with a minimum of 5 years work experience, and completing a full video game life-cycle and current knowledge of the latest gaming trends and technologies.
● Coding: Proficiency in C++, C#, Unreal Engine, Unity and other programming languages such as Java or C as well as having an excellent knowledge of APIs and building libraries.
● Teamwork: Able to work as part of a team.
● Problem-Solving: Ability to solve complicated problems using best practices.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.