Blockchain Director of Investments – Hot Blockchain Jobs USA
Blockchain121’s client, an exciting leading Crypto & Blockchain company are seeking and experienced Director of Investments to join their rapidly growing team. This is a remote role, however if you are based in San Fran, Miami or NYC this would be preferred.
- Source a growing number of investment opportunities and formulate proactive investment thesis for the company’s Fund, leading all facets of analysis and assessment of potential investments and portfolio management activities.
- Lead and oversee all stages of investment transaction-related efforts including financial modelling and analysis, industry research, negotiation of investment terms, valuation analyses and liquidity events.
- Develop and prepare investment materials for the Investment Committee that outline the strategic benefits of investment, investment terms, and other relevant information for potential investments.
- Monitor and evaluate portfolio positions, organizational changes, performance, and risks.
- Partner with investment companies on a range of business activities to support their mission and objectives with an eye on long term company interests.
- Create processes and infrastructures to ensure long-term scalability of the company’s investment process.
- Cultivate relationships with industry VCs and other ecosystem partners to help identify and source investment opportunities.
- Represent them at conferences and meetings, presentations and participate in panel discussions regarding building and scaling startup companies.
- Lead discovery and analysis of emerging themes to guide thesis development and articulation.
Blockchain Jobs USA – Experience required
- 6+ years excelling at startups / finance with a previous direct investing or data-driven experience at a leading private equity, venture capital, or other investment fund.
- Demonstrable track record of making investment decisions based on qualitative and quantitative analysis and fundamental research – experience building operating models from scratch, writing investment memos, diligencing teams or stakeholders, and participating in investment committees.
- Strong cognitive reasoning and analysis skills with an ability to translate complex ideas and numbers into common sense insights; mastery of effectively communicating those insights through the right mediums – presentations, memos, spreadsheets, white boards, etc.
- Native understanding of blockchain technology and experience reviewing white papers or crypto projects.
- Actively participate in blockchain/cryptocurrencies communities.
If you have the above experience and would like to explore this opportunity, please send me your CV to book a call/meet to discuss further.
Check out our full list of blockchain jobs at Rainmakrr agency and also our guide to the best blockchain startups and crypto recruitment agencies out there if you don’t find your ideal role here and of course if you are just starting our check out our list of the best blockchain degrees uk has to offer!