Crypto Compliance Jobs Blockchain Compliance Jobs – Blockchain Complinance Manager
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
BCB Group is an innovative banking and payment services provider that believes in the revolutionary power of cryptocurrency and blockchain. BCB’s mission is to build the world’s leading financial hub for the digital asset economy by providing reliable and robust financial services. The team boasts significant financial, legal and regulatory expertise and experience, and focuses on building a foundational infrastructure that caters to companies that need it most.
BCB Group counts many of the most reputable cryptocurrency companies as clients, including: Coinbase, Bitpay, Bitstamp, Gemini, Galaxy Digital, Kraken and more.
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is growing rapidly, and we here at BCB Group want to continue shaping the way the industry progresses. We are looking for talented, motivated and crypto-passionate individuals to join us in ushering in this new financial revolution.
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for an aspiring compliance professional who is passionate about the payments, financial services or crypto industry. The individual’s primary role is to assist the Group’s Head of Compliance to effectively create, evolve and manage regulatory and central compliance controls, and to support the business by being an expert trusted advisor.
• Manage the compliance department and activities in the UK
• Develop, review and implement policies and procedures to manage regulatory and operational risks
• Develop and provide reports based on both quantitative and qualitative data to the C-levels, executives
• Stay current with industry best practices and guidance related to regulatory compliance
• Identify and assess risk, vulnerabilities, and opportunities for efficient and effective risk coverage
• Work within the Compliance team and across business/functional line management to assess complex issues, structure potential solutions, and drive effective resolution within the regulatory framework
• Monitor AML related issues and escalations with senior management
• Provide AML-related advice to the business, ensuring AML standards are understood and implemented appropriately
• Support the mapping of all BCB products and services against the evolving regulatory landscape
• Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders
• Assist the team in their preparation for audit reviews carried out on the firm by regulators
If you can demonstrate some of the following experience/skills below, we would love to have a conversation.
• University degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of compliance experience in the financial services industry, including those specific to payments, financial services or crypto industry
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experienced in building working relationships with Regulators and law enforcement agencies
• Able to advise Group colleagues on complex regulatory issues
• Able to work to short timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Keep up to date the knowledge of AML and regulatory processes, systems, and procedures
• Excellent knowledge about blockchain and experience in working with a crypto company
• A subject matter expert in cryptocurrency regulation including FATF Guidelines, 5AMLD and the Travel Rule
• Proficient command of English – verbal and written
So, what’s in it for you?
• The chance to operate at the forefront of our industry
• Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely, we take this seriously!
• You can talk to anyone in the business as there are no barriers and everyone is accessible.
• We are working towards enhancing our benefits as we are aware this is meaningful to our team..
• You will be collaborating with teams in our offices based in Paddington (plush, may we add!) We value team success where every individual can grow and prosper.
If you would like to be part of a culture that believes in equality for all and privilege for none, seeking to remove any obstacles that block individuals’ achievements and willing to adapt to changing circumstances – You’re ready to join our crew of conquerors!
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Crypto Compliance Jobs Blockchain Compliance Jobs –