ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a chance to join a cutting-edge trailblazing studio, working with fast-paced emerging technologies and to be part of the digital ownership revolution.
Reality Gaming Group (RGG) is a developer and publisher of new gaming experiences and collectibles that utilise NFT and blockchain technologies at their core.
The RGG studio is looking for a passionate Producer to join the team and help deliver ground-breaking games to millions of players around the world. The successful candidate will assist RGG in releasing ‘Doctor Who: Worlds Apart’, a new CCG where players have true ownership of their personal game content.
This is an exciting time to join RGG who have been paving the way for NFT utilising games since 2017.
Work with the Studio Director to:
- ensure production processes are followed and are optimised for our products and teams
- identify additional staffing needs
- provide companywide reporting of the Studios output, plans and roadmaps
- define multi-project roadmaps and ensure they align with business needs
- Help and steer multidisciplinary teams to develop features on time and within budget across multiple areas of our game ecosystems covering; Gameplay Clients as well as Web and Blockchain Services.
- Identify/Track development risks and issues and provide mitigations and solutions
- Work with external contractors and outsource partners to ensure their work is on track and on budget
- Manage product backlogs and sprints, utilising the right mix of Agile and traditional project planning methodologies where best placed for the task(s) at hand
- Track team velocity and sprint capacity and use this information to optimise the team’s estimations and workload
- Identify ways to achieve desired output and dates by balancing resources accordingly
- Hold and steer sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Coordinate a schedule of touch point meetings, such as daily stand-ups with our global team
- Work with the team(s) to identify and define new tasks for current or future sprints
- Ensure all tasks are clarified well with detailed descriptions and clearly outlined done criteria
- Plan and track projects from start to finish through all stages of development and live services
- Be the central point of contact between the team and company stakeholders
- Create and maintain project plans and roadmaps that utilise internal and external resources
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven project management skills having shipped a minimum of 1 title as a Producer
- In-Depth knowledge of Agile project management methodologies
- Roadmap creation, maintenance and management
- Enjoy working with people and helping to find solutions to issues collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a keen eye for detail
- Be able to convey complex subjects of game development in a way that non studio staff can digest and understand
- Support and understand free-to-play and play-to-earn business models
- Enjoy a wide spectrum of games covering many genres
- Be comfortable managing and inspiring team members with your natural leadership abilities
- Facilitate the team achieving their goals
- Remain cool, calm and collected when faced with issues
- Embrace and help others to embrace positive changes in the development process
- Free-to-play or play-to-earn game experience
- Be interested in blockchain technologies such as NFTs
- Strong experience of JIRA or a popular equivalent solution for project management
- Experience of producing and releasing games built with the Unity Engine
- Experience developing on iOS & Android as well as desktop applications and web-based games
- Qualifications in Agile game development
The health and safety of our employees is extremely important to us, we are currently operating in a remote working model, however, our London office remains open for flexible use, and we are considering a central UK studio premises in the near future. We understand each person’s circumstances are unique and we will work with you to consider the best way for you to join RGG.
To apply for this position please send your CV with the position applied and current and expected salary to email@example.com or click below. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
We recommend you apply directly and if you, please mention Rainmakrr.
Do also check out out our new specialist sections including Blockchain Compliance jobs, Blockchain Developer Jobs and Blockchain Jobs no experience if you are new to the category or click here to go back to the Crypto Jobs London section where the majority of the roles are also remote international