Apply by registering on Rainmakrr or directly on Amber Group’s linkedin page
Check out our full list of blockchain jobs uk at Rainmakrr agency and also our guide to the best blockchain startups uk & london and crypto recruitment agency out there if you don’t find your ideal role here and of course if you are just starting our check out our list of the best blockchain degrees uk has to offer!
We are the market leader in pricing, trading and hedging complex cryptocurrency products. On an average day, we trade between $500mm to $3bn in cash, futures, swaps, options and other derivatives. We are an active liquidity provider on all major electronic exchanges and blockchain protocols, and have traded over $500bn across all products and categories in the past 36 months.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our clients; helping them buy and sell cryptocurrency products, earn yield, manage risk and access liquidity. We are a team of 300+ dynamic, entrepreneurial technologists, quantitative researchers, traders and engineers on a mission to enable frictionless markets. We operate around the clock and around the globe, with 7 global offices across Asia, Europe and North America.
Our firm offers world-class technology infrastructure and research capabilities, but we are still unconstrained and nimble enough to remain deeply entrepreneurial. We are always interested in people who have an appetite for taking calculated risk, demonstrate a high level of original thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Working with external counsel for the virtual currency licence applications in the NY and other states
- Develops, reviews and revises compliance policies or material changes to those policies, procedures and practices prior to their final implementation, including KYC processes, BSA compliance, AML oversight and OFAC monitoring
- Monitor regulatory agency updates for changes in laws, regulations, and guidance, and communicate changes to the affected business unit(s), and oversee conformity within required timeframes
- Implement and manage an effective AML/KYC compliance program
- Acting as the AML/BSA compliance officer for virtual currency business
- Develop and coordinate a compliance training program to educate directors, management and employees about all compliance-related activities, including BSA-compliance
- Advise on and assist in handling inquiries, interviews and investigations relating to BSA matters
- Liaises with external counsel, regulatory and statutory bodies and manage ad-hoc compliance matters as required by the management
- Assist in and advise on the compliance and regulatory issues in the operations of local and overseas operations
- Bachelor’s degree; 5+ years of experience in compliance, legal or other control- related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof
- Experience in area of focus; strong working knowledge of function/business/product and the related operations and financial requirements; previous experience managing a diverse staff;
- Advanced degree a plus
Salary information is not available at the moment.Are you interested in salary information for this job?Yes/No
Are you hiring in BC? Rainmakrr is one of the leading blockchain recruitment agencies UK has to offer so click the link or check out our guide to blockchain recruitment agency guide for other specialists if we can’t help. Are you a specialist developer with experience? Check out our available substrate jobs rust jobs and solidity jobs here