HR Director – Blockchain Jobs Switzerland
A major Blockchain/Fintech market leader is looking for an HR Director to oversee all elements of HR in their Swiss office head office. We are looking for people that have expertise in HR Operations and the Swiss market.
We are one of the world Leaders in Blockchain. We are looking for an experience HR Manager that knows the Swiss market well.
Setting up an HR department for a newly established Swiss HQ as well as looking at international acquisitions and bringing the HR operations together.
The HR Director will have full responsibility for implementing local company policies, managing the full employee life cycle and maintaining central and internal HR systems.
They will be driven by ensuring our HR operations run smoothly, are fit purpose and contribute to a healthy work environment.
We are fast growing, dynamic and progressive company. . Responsibilities will certainly increase together with the growth of our Switzerland operations.
Blockchain HR Director – Hot Blockchain Jobs Switerland
● Act as a first point of contact for all Swiss employees HR queries
● Design and implement local company policies which align with global standards, but reflect local differences and legislation
● Manage the full employee life cycle from processing new starters and leavers and managing performance and development
● Design, improve and implement HR processes in line with legal regulations and compliance.
● Develop and implement local benefit plans which are competitive yet commercial
● Keep abreast of local employment law changes and ensure our practices and processes reflect these
● Act as a consultant to managers and employees regarding local policies and procedures
● Build out a reporting structure for key HR metrics for the region, such as turnover, headcount, sickness
● Collaborate with the global HR team on companywide practices such as performance appraisals, salary reviews and other HR operations
● Supporting the global HR processes with the designated HR systems
● Plan and implement HR Ops strategies, ensuring that they are aligned with business strategies
● Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role in Switzerland
● Held a similar senior HR position, preferably in the technology/fintech field in internationally oriented organizations
● Experience working with global, remote teams and different time zones
● Proven experience in implementing and improving HR processes in the areas of Employee policy in an international setting
● Good knowledge of the Swiss HR best practices, employment, social security and pension laws, familiarity with other European nations is also a plus
● Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
● Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
● Ability to work autonomously
● Commercially savvy with business acumen
● Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills