KYC Onboarding Lead, UK, EMEA and ROW – Blockchain Jobs London
Register with Rainmakrr Agency for more Crypto Jobs
Blockchain.com is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an outstanding compliance professional to join our fast-growing team as the KYC Onboarding Lead for the UK, EU and Rest of World. In this role, you will work closely across the compliance team and other functions in the company to provide support on compliance and regulatory matters across the UK, EU, and ROW. We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and collaborative person who can handle ambiguity and enjoys building. If you have experience in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to be a member of an innovative compliance team in the crypto currency space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Blockchain Jobs London
The KYC and Onboarding Lead is the head of the KYC Program for Blockchain’s UK, EMEA and ROW operations, which includes customer identification, due diligence and enhanced due diligence, and customer risk rating.
- Day-to-day management of the team reviewing manual customer onboarding cases.
- Oversight of tools and systems used for automated customer onboarding and screening.
- Provide assistance in preparing the regular AML and Sanctions Risk Assessment
- Development of reporting on risk indicators and workflow metrics for consumption by senior management.
Blockchain Jobs London
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial crimes compliance at a regulated financial institution.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidance governing customer identification and related processes.
- Proven people management skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, good organizational and time management skills.
- Professional experience with cryptocurrencies is advantageous but not required.
- Professional certification (e.g., ACAMS, ICA) preferred.
- We are a permanent-remote company, which means that this role can be located anywhere, as long as it is in the UK or EU.